Saturday, October 31, 2009

One side of my lower pelvis is larger than the other?

By lower pelvis, I mean the part where your pube hair starts...kinda weird place, but one day I was freaking out about cancer and decided to feel some weird signs (didn't know what I was looking for) and well I sorta found out that my right lower pelvis is larger than the left. Please please please, I don't think I can get to a doctor unless it's absolutely crucial since my mom works full time, and my dad is barely home and I'm only 13. I don't have any pains or other symptoms that it's irregular, and you can't even see the difference, it's only when you press pretty hard that you can feel the difference between the two.
Answer:
I think you are just alright.. If you dont have any pain, you shuold be just fine! Any part of your body is bigger or smaller than the other, it just may not be noticeable. Not all body parts are identical sizes.. it's not possible!

I have one hip that is higher than the other.. Although common amoung women who have had kids, I've had it since i was young.

Unless you start getting very sick, or have trouble walking, you should be perfectly normal! You can ask your mom if you really are worried. She could take you in for a physical, just to make sure nothing else is wrong.
I think that one side of the body is always larger than the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net