Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay shaving arms?

Okay all my friends like shave their arms? Is it like attrative to guys or what? They get all poky and gross! Whats the deal?
Answer:
I personally can't see ANY draw in it, as the hair will grow back much more coarse and darker. It's better to wax or bleach. Or, here's a concept: Be NATURAL.

I personally think that if a person spends time SHAVING their arms, they must have a bit too much time on their hands.

If you must do anything at all, get a thorough waxing.
its attractive to shave your arms
i shave my arms...you just have 2 do it every 4 days so they dont get prickly
I think it is gross, and when it grows back it will turn dark black and be thicker and really gross.
it doesnt matter if u do or not. if u prefer not to, then don't, you dont have to unless your arms are like disgustingly hairy. if not, guys don't mind a little hair. don't worry. :]]
well... some women just dont shave at all, but it isn't very attractive.
if u don't, but u want a guy, u might consider shaving.
do you mean underarms? It's normal for girls in some countries to shave their underarms.
If you mean forearms, that's weird.
um...ur not supposed to shave ur arms. if u do, then they'll just get hairyier...and thats MORE disgusting! just leave them the way they are. plus, if u get a tan, the hairs seem to get lighter and i think guys like that...

so just stick with shaving your legs, ok?
Ew... that would be nasty.

If you want to remove arm hair, wax them.
Sometimes it is best to bleach the hair.
But never, never, never, never shave the arm hair.

Edit: I didn't even consider that you may be referring to the UNDERarms. If so... yes, in the U.S. we shave them. Most of us think it is gross if you don't. Nowadays, even many men shave the underarms.
No I would never do it. I had a boyfriend who shaved his arms and sometimes it would hurt to touch them b/c they were prickly. imagine your legs...do you want your arms to be like that? And do you have time to shave them every day?
your not supposed to shave your arms. i heard its not healthy. if guys don't notice your manicure then they wont notice your shaved arms. shaving your arms sounds werid to me...
EW! i certainly would not want stubble on my arms... the stubble on my legs is bad enough!
I've NEVER had a guy suggest I shave my arms. and I have hairy arms (not like a guy or anything) - I'm European, so its dark brown too, so you can really see it.
I've never seen a woman with shaved arms and I've only seen a couple of women who I thought really had enough hair on their arms to be a turnoff. Sounds like your friends are just bored.
hell no girls with arm hair are hot. it turns me on really bad. my gf shaves it but i tell hair to grow it out and its sexy as hell. vagina hair is nice too dont shave that
Really.. I don't think they care. Most of the girls in my area are more concerned with shaving the legs, bikini area, armpits and the facial spots.. It's pretty much acceptable to have little thin arm hair.
i would shave but then you will have to make sure you shave when it starts growning back or else that would look vrey nasty
be natural its kinda weird
depending on you arm hair color and how much you have you may want to shave your arms to look more attractive but if you do then soon you may have to shave them everyday because the hair gets stiffer and stiffer!

I think it is attractive if you arms normally look gross!

you may want to consult an adult though before doing this
Yuk, why would you shave your arms? Poky is gross. Your hair will grow back thicker and when you get older you'll look like a gorilla... a cute gorilla... but still...
i hate when girls shave their arms. i think its really weird.
dont shave ur arms
it will only come back thicker and darker, most italins do this cuse they have more hair on their arms then others do, and my sisters friend was italin and she shaved and then regreated it. dont add more shaving then u have too, i think legs and arm pitts is enough. i have few hairs and was going to do it but with alot of people telling me i decide i rather have little hair then end up with lots more, good luck with what u decide and hope my answer helped.
i wax mine. actually did today. ahhhhh they're so smooooooth.
well I wax them, but they only get pokey if you shave them and let them grow out. If you wax or keep up on shaving you won't have that problem. Hairless arms are much smoother and more attractive on women in my opinion. I ride dirtbikes too btw!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net