Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG! What should I do... read details?

My gf and I were trying anal sex and wtf, her *** was bleeding like hell. I did the primary stuff (antiseptic cream and bandaid) but do you think I should take her to a doc? Or will it heal by itself cause it looked kinda scary to me?
Answer:
the blood vessels in the anus are close to the skin and can be ruptured very easily. she will heal on her own but i think that bandaid should come of... thats not gonna do much help. it will heal soon, it wont take long.
it's heal on it's own
If its bleeding then you might want to. You put a band aid on her ***?
ofcourse its going to bleed. Just like taking a bid dump when you're dehydrated. If it bleeding a lot like a period the next day, go to the hospital.
ewww, why would you do that? There is no way that she enjoyed that and now her butt is bleeding, ewww, good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net