Saturday, October 31, 2009

Omg. when oh when will my body get back to normal after going off deprovera shot...uuggh?

i received my last shot dec 28th and have never had another and still have not begun my period and i am pertrifyed about becoming pregnant and really just want my regular old cycle back, was nice not having a period for 3 years however it has wrecked havoc on me.
Answer:
Every woman has a different reaction to the dep shot. While some women are okay in three months, some take six.

If you are scared about becoming pregnant use a barrier method (condoms) every time until you go back on hormonal birth control. Is there a chance you are pregnant? If so, level with yourself and take a home pregnancy test or make an appointment w/ your ob-gyn (if you have one) or make an appointment with your doc or family practitioner.

Keep in mind ovulation can potentially occur anytime if you are off the shot. Condoms (while not 100% safe) are fairly reliable. Spermicide helps as well.

Good luck.
It took me six months to "get back to normal"!! And you know what? i DID get pregnant!
wait n watch! Good luck!
It could take well over a year for you to get your cycle back and when it comes back it may not be a regular cycle. I had this shot many years ago and it took me over a year to get it. You should use alternative protection in the mean time and enjoy not having a period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net