Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay so i started my period and i have to go to swimming classes what should i do!!?

this is not my first time on!PLEASE HELP ME!
Answer:
dont panic! I'm assuming you are the kind of girl that likes using pads? Please try using a tampon! If inserted correctly, it will not "fall out" and there is no way a tampon can get lost inside of your body.

If this is not your first time on your peroid, let me ask you this? have you ever noticed that during certain activities you have little to no flow? For example, almost all of my girlfriends say that when in the water ( for swimming, or taking a bath) that their period dissapears for a little while! This might be true for you!

To ease your mind, try using a tampon and taking a dip in the local swimming pool. If you've never used tampons before, you should know that ther is a little paper inside the box with a diagram and instructions on how to use the tampon.

After you swim, you should immediately change your tampon to a fresh one.

Take care
wear a tampon.
try to use a tampon but ou have to relax!!
skip practice until you can get a tampon.
You could wear a tampon, or you could just go in the water...if you have a light flow. Your period usually stops while in water, but as soon as you get out you need to get something on. Tampons were especially made for events like this. Good luck =)
TAMPON, AND MAKE IT SUPER IF YOUR GOING BAD
Wear a tampon. %26 when your in the water, your period is lighter. You should be ok.
I always use O.B.s when I get my period and CANT hold myself from swimming. They are safe and used properly you don't feel it at all. You will forget you are on those days. Isn't it wonderful?
Most all swimmers wear tampons. Ask another swimmer girl what kind they wear. I don't wear them, but Playtex Gentleglide has more coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net