Saturday, October 31, 2009

One last question before I go to bed, why do my ovaries hurt so much!!??

Anybody know why I am in pain when my co-workers are on their period?

I hate them all, I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago, and so I have no more periods, I do have ovaries and they keep ovulating!

The girls don't have to tell me they are on the rag, I know..I hate them!! Ouch! Ouch!!!
Answer:
You're in a pre-menopausal state which means your ovaries are still ovulating. Studies have shown that female coworkers can actually have their periods at around the same time every month. Maybe you're just going along with the crowd.
Just be glad you only have the pain.....at least you aren't the one wearing the tampon or uncomfortable pad! =D
why dont you try my teraphy and my virgin oil, it helps .
go to the doctor it might be cancer my aunts got the same problem an she ended up with cancer
Haha. I have the same problem when my friends I'm around alot are on the rag. Just take some pamprin before you go to work. (: It should be fine.
pheremones, too bad you are so nasty about it,
see a doctor,there might be some infection somewhere,not necessarily your ovaries.it could even be a bladder infection.just check.
yer guilty, baby
That's werid and sounds impossable!
i dont know but please tell your doctor ok goodluck
You should be asking that question of the doctor who per-
formed your surgery. I've never known anyone to have pain
in their ovaries after a hysterectomy. It's when they still have
everything intact that that usually occurs. Or so I've learned
over the years. I always had aching prior to and at the start
of my periods. But that eased up as I got older. I'm sure
there must be something the doctor can perscribe to ease
the pain from your ovaries. If nothing else but hormone pills.
Don't put up with the pain any longer. See your GYN soon.
consult your Gynecologist right away,they are the best person to answer your question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net