Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG OMG please?!? killer cramps!!?

OMG i have the worst cramps ever!!!!!!!!!!... I can't stand it. Please help me!! i feel like someone punched me in the stomach! Please help meeeeee. I tried heat, didnt work. I can't swallow medicine so dont tell me to do that. I can't handle this! I am only 14.

It feels like i have to do a #2 but i tried and it didnt work. I am shaking they are so bad!! please please please please please help me!
Answer:
Heating pads usually help me. But since that didn't work, and you can't swallow pills...

I've known some girls who will lay on the floor in a certain position to alleviate cramps. Try getting down on all fours and then sitting back onto your feet. Sit/relax there for a while.

Sitting in a hot bath sometimes helps me too.

Something I also do that seems to work well is laying on my back with something 'heavy' laying on my stomach. I have bean pillows, so they're heavier than normal pillows, and they can apply pressure to the spot that hurts. For some reason it helps.

Are you sure you can't swallow pills? Some Midol would probably do you good. :(
eat a banana or sit with a heating pad or hot cup of tea.go jogging or do some sort of exercise.if you are using a tampon take it out immediately and use only a pad for the next day or so of *your period it could be tss...
Breathe and relax, and if you are in that much pain, you will learn to swallow pills trust me...bc I have a hard time swallowing pillls to but when I have killer cramps...i make myself...just eat something and stick the pill in your mouth right before you swallow your food!
If you get them, don't let cramps sneak up on you! It's best to start taking pain relievers slightly in advance of the cramps. Your mom or dad can help you decide when to start taking pain relievers and give you the correct dose of the medicine. A parent also can set a schedule so you can take another dose of pain reliever at the right time.

You'll want to take it before school, for instance, and maybe have it on hand at school so the nurse can give you a dose at the right time. By taking pain relievers on a schedule, you can keep cramps away so you can go about your normal day without feeling awful.

What else can you do? Exercise! Being physically active can ease cramps, probably because exercise releases endorphins, chemicals in the body that make you feel good. Eating right and getting enough sleep also can keep you feeling your best.

Some girls say putting a warm water bottle or compress on their belly helps them feel better if they have cramps. A nice warm bath is another option. Ahh ... feel those cramps just floating away.
if you can not take meds the throw up, that will make you feel better. Try and take some liquid pain killers for children. Anything is better than nothing.
I can completely relate to that kind of pain!! When I get those kind of cramps I use dissolvable Solpadine, you just add the tablet to water it dissolves with a bit of a fizz %26 you can drink it straight away. It's a life-saver and I swear by it!!
Has this happened before?? You may need to go see a gynocologist, you may have abnormal periods. Well sorry to say the pain won't go away without medicine. They sometimes have liquid pain relievers over the counter, you can try that, or do what my friends used to do (they couldnt swallow pills either) Take a gel cap pill, or tablet, crush it up on a spoon, and put pudding, or any other soft substance and swallow it down with some juice, that way you wont taste it, and can get the medicine into you. Keep a heating pad on, and lay in bed.feel better
Go to your doctor if you are in that much pain. Your doctor might be able to prescribe some muscle relaxers, they come in chewable if you cant swallow a pill. worked wonders for me! Feel better soon!
ok...stop.. i will punch uy in the stomich if you dont stop yelling...its normal its okay talk to ur parents

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net