Saturday, October 31, 2009

One day period pregnant? Miscarriage? cramps! HELP!?

I had a period that lasted 1 day. I never have a period early. I shouldnt be having a period for at least another week or so. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. I had severe pain in one of my ovaries for about 36 hrs. Then it all stopped. Could I be pregnant? I dont want to be.wouldnt a pregnancy test tell me I was after 2-3 weeks after sex? Help!
I have been pregnant before and never had this 1 day bleeding thing.
Answer:
maybe a cyst, a period avgs 3 to 5 days bleeding could be from cyst since only 1 day and not with your schedule, make appointment with gyno, when was last pap?
might be a cyst burst
you need to go to a doctor to find out for sure
go to a doctor and get that pap and a pregnancy test if he sees any signs, geeze
When the ovary pain stopped did you have an upset stomach or nausea? You could have had a cyst and it ruptured. You really do need to get a pap, there could be more going on. Bleeding periodically, ovary pain, and bad cramps COULD be signs of endometriosis. Not saying it is but those are some symptoms.
You answered your own question,Hon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net