Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay last try please ANSWER!!?

this is my last try okay...i know what a virgin is and that you cant lose your virginity using a tampon...AND im not worried about BREAKING my hymen the PROBLEM IS THAT I CANT PUT MY TAMPONS IN!! my mom has never been there for me my parents are divorced and i cant tell my mom okay i cant she cant help me she will just say "i cant help you" like she always does ... okay answer this

My tampons wont go in is it because of my hymen ...if so what can i do about it
Answer:
It COULD very well be your hymen. Some women have more skin there than others. It could also be the stress of failed attempts. Try KY jelly, it will often help things "slide where they need to be." I would suggest talking to your nurse or doctor and tell them the problem. After a brief exam, he may just need to snip the skin there. It should be rather painless and you will still be a virgin without it.
Maybe becuase your vaginal hole is big enough yet.I dont think its becuase of your hymen.
You have a very bad attitude. You cant expect people to help you when you are so rude. You are not making yourself very clear either.
It is not your hymen that is causing a problem as the hymen has a hole in the center. You need to print out a female anatomy diagram and look at it. Note that the vagina does NOT go straight up that it tilts a bit and is angled toward the small of your back. This is how you need to insert the tampon. Insert it toward the small of your back. If you still have problems pick up some OB brand as they have no applicator so you will insert them with your finger and you will be able to feel where they are supposed to go.
playtex gentle glide works 4 me and a really easy way 2 get them in is 2 start @ the top and go down towards your butt appling a litts pressure all the way and wen u feel it go it push it out of the applicator
if they wont go in ... they wont go in... either shove them in real hard or go have sex so your ***** is loose enough to fit a tampon.

otherwise just use a pad ...
Tampons can be difficult to put it and there are a variety of them in the store. I tend to use the ones with the plastic applicators and the rounded top because they are easiest to put in.

Your hymen would not prevent your tampon from going in, at least not anywhere that I have heard. Sometimes you just need to relax and its easier to put them in when you actually have your period.

There are instructions to read, or perhaps a school nurse or local health clinic might be able to help you. Your mom may be willing to help if you ask or even another female relative or friends mom.

Don't stress about it. It just takes some practice and time.
if it wont go in then a dick wont go in
It sounds like your stressing which will make the tampon harder to put in...Just relax and it will happen
you might want to ask your mom to bring you to a doctor, or a specailist called a gynocologist. i know some one who has this problem and she has an appointment next week. good luck, im sorry i couldnt help you as much as i would like to
I agree with mlgable. The only thing I could add is to be sure you are using a smaller size tampon, like "Slender" . not Super etc.
Go to beinggirl.com and you'll find how step to step how to put one in. Maybe your doing it wrong.
use a dildow
hahahha.. kid what are you 11.. yea i lost my virginity from a tampon about a year agoo.. and i only said up my nose because its pretty obvious tampons go in your vagina.. if you really want to know how to put one in then lift one leg on the toilet and put it in easy as that kiddo.
I don't understand why you ask and answers different questions. In a question you asked you said you used a tampon, and now your saying you cant use one? Also you said you were 13 in a previous question, and you answered someones question about her and her husband in bed. You made it clear you were married, or was in a relationship like that. I very much doubt you are a married 13 year old, or that you sleep with a guy.

Get off the computer little girl and play with your dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net