Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok... Gurl thang!?

ok this is the thing...im 16 almost 17 its june almost july and i havent had my period since february or march i believe.. and my mom keeps saying that oh maybe its POD or something but dude im a virgin.. and i know all this stuff about teens are irregular at times.. but when it rarely does come its like a one day period only... this had happened to me since the past 3 years only had it aobut 5 times per year... im starting to get nervous... please help!!
Answer:
There are a lot of reasons for this. I have pcos, so I have very irregular, or even non existent periods. Wight and stress could also be an issue. Birth control will help you regulate your periods. See a doctor, to rule out any other problems.
if your on birth control thats what it is...
I was like that when I was your age and it drove me crazy because I could never plan it. I finally went on birth control to help regulate my periods.
could be a weight thing, but go to some other doctor, just to get a second opinion
Weight issue, for sure.

You should try starving yourself, or cutting back on refried beans.
Any stress? Stress can change your body and how it functions.
Since you're sure you're not pregnant, you could just be one of those women who have irregular periods. It's not necessarily a bad or unhealthy thing, but you should listen carefully to your doctors. What sort of "pills" did they suggest for you?
It is usually from being underweight or a change in your diet. Maybe you should read into the pills more and try them.
the pills will regulate your period.. y is your mother against them? being overweight shouldnt affect your period unless you gained it all the sudden or lose it realy quick.. stress can be a factor..
The pills can help..remind your Mom that just because you r on the pill doesn't mean you have to be sexually active!! Maybe you and your Mom should go back and talk to your Doctor some more about everything!! good luck!!
maybe you do not have enough blood, you must eat more vegetables and livers so you can produce more blood, and at your tender age maybe you are not fully mature, I dont really think it is much of a problem right now, but I know that birth control will regulate it, but if you are not having sex there is no need to take that, its best if you get a second doctor opinion.
Your mom should let you go on the birth control - it will regulate your periods. If she will not allow it, talk to your doctor about other (natural) ways to balance your cycle. Or, you can come to peace with being irregular.
I was like that once I didn't have my cycle for 10 months and my mother kept asking me if I'm pregnant when clearly I am a virgin. This happens when you get your cycle early or when your hormones are unbalanced. Cut out antibiotic filled foods and go on the pill. The pill will not make you gain weight in fact it can have the opposite effect if you keep an active lifestyle. Go to a gyn and have them convince your mom this is serious.
i think it is the weight issue. i saw it in a magazine once. if u are too overweight, u can even lose ur period, try going on diet, eating right, and excersising.
im pretty shure its a weight thing. ive been both under weight and over weight and both caused my period to become irregular. do some more exercise than you normally do and it should sort out the problem :)
Periods are crazy until you're in your twenties!!
It's totally common for them to be irregular, don't stress out over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net