Saturday, October 31, 2009

On the pill for years, side effects now?

Hello all-I am on the pill Apri (generic for Desogen), and have been for about 3 years; prior to that I was on actual Desogen for about 3 years (even before that is was Lo'Ovral or something, which was horrible lol). Lately I've had sore breasts as well as nipple discharge. I take the pill religiously, and I still know the chances of pregnancy, so I don't need a lecture on that. I just really want to know how many people have experienced side effects of the pill even though they've been on it for years and years. (p.s. Just had period, and all preg tests [blood %26 urine] are negative, so that is not a concern-haven't had sex in over a month-but had the tests done anyways because I'm anal!). Thanks in advance!
Answer:
Some people dont get side effects until later best advice is that you talk to your Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net