Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay my mom told me that since i weight over a certain weight that now i can get pregnant??

my mom told me that since i now way 114 i can get pregnant becuase if you weigh under some amount you cant. is this true or is she just trying to make not have sex??
Answer:
You can get pregnate as soon as your body is "mature". I don't mean you being ready for a child, I mean your body is ready. Your body might be capable long before you are even ready for it! It doesn't matter what you weight. I think that it might be easier on your body and the pregnancy if you weight around that. Or somewhere close, anyways, I mean if you weighed only 60 pounds it might be really hard on your body! You don't want to be overweight, though, either. Your body will be ready whenever you are ready! Just don't rush into anything! I would sugest talking to your doctor, not your mom. Parants are wonderful people, I'm one of them. They will always try to protect you, which is good, but if you really want to know the absolute truth, then talk to your doctor. I'm not saying not to trust your parants, though. It's just hard to let go! Hope this helps! :-)
the only way you can get pregnant is if you have started your period not by your weight

hope this helped

have a great day : )

if you have anymore questions im me or e-mail me at vball_lover_11@yahoo.com
you can get pregnant if your 80lbs.. but its harder..pretty much if you have gottin a period..and you have not gone through menopose you can get pregnant..its just harder for some people if they are severly underweight and over weight..
Wow, please do not have sex.
Once you start the period you can get pregnant. The wight doesn't matter.
Umm... I think your mom was just trying to scare you away from having sex. Sometimes if you're too skinny (like severe anorexics for example) it's harder to get pregnant, or carry to full term. If you have a normal weight (a lil below average or above average) doesn't mean that you're gonna get pregnant. SEX without using protection is what gets a girl pregnant.
If you are having periods then you can get pregnant.
your weight has nothing to do with geting pregnant. that is up to your body. if you are not at least 18 years old you do not want to be with a male. you can not take care of another person at your age. you have so much to do yet in your life, why do you think it is important to be pregnant now? give your self a chanch to live your life before you bring another person into the world. believe me girl, there is time for this latter.
You must still be a little girl to be asking such a question. Just protect your self and wait a couple of years, and weight has nothing to do with it.
As soon as you hit puberty you can get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net