Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok to have sex ?

is it ok to have sex during your period??
Answer:
yes
Just put a towel down it can get messy
Yes, if you are comfortable with it.
It is fine - just messy.
yes, I've done this plenty just throw down a towel no probs
if you use protection and birth control pills or some thing
if u want 2 get preg then b my guess!!!!!!
yep
only anal and oral. Try practicing this tonight and see the reaction from your man, you will not be disappointed.
yes, but try and wait, then it will feel much better when its over
I heard that you can, but, I wouldn't..Too messy!!
personally i think it is very nasty and gross. i rather wait after the period. but i guess for somepeolpe it is ok
Is a matter of choice, some women won't even talk about it duringtheir period, some will definetly do during their period.
Now warn your partner, there is nothing that turns me off more than finding out by the stains I rather know before, then again some men like it and some don;t .
But phiosically there is no problem at all and if I understand it correctly it is then when women reach their desirte peak.
Be careful always use protection during sex!
Good luck
yes its ok. its just messy and it makes me feel dirty. but thats just me.
Yes, it's perfectly fine, albiet a little messy.
You can still get pregnant if you have sex on your period, so remember to use protection.

Have fun and be safe!
Yes you can but it's just too messy for me but some people like it.
yes its ok slim chance to get pragnent but careful cuz it would get messy
Whem you have period, your personal area is OVER-SENSITIVE.So,you can get an infection.Moreover,period consists of blood nd cells shed from the endometrium, or lining of the uterus, so if your partner doesn't use a condom,he may be infected too.I also heart that it's possible to start bleeding.The best thing is to ask your doctor.Hope this helps!
yes it its
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net