Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok very naughty but serious question, please no young'ens':)?

ok when me and my guy have sex, he comes in me because he has had vasectomy. my only other partner did not, so always withdrew. well when my guy comes in me, is it supposed to come back out? i am particularly grossed out by it for some reason, but i just realized that like it slowly leaks out. then once i got up afterward and it just comes gushin out. i dont like this, is there a less disgusting and messy way to not have it leakin out everywhere? shouldnt he have like a towel or something handy? i dunno i kinda feel like left out on my own to handle it. what the heck should i do?? lol i feel like an idiot for askin this q.jeez.
Answer:
You shouldn't feel dumb. It's a tough question to ask...but don't worry. I usually carry these little vaginal wipes in my purse and clean myself after my boyfriend and I have sex. They smell really good and leave me feeling fresh. Playtex Petals personal cleansing cloths. I reccomend them!
use a condom...
Can be quite messy, can't it?

Just make sure that you keep a damp washcloth nearby if it bothers you that much, or simply go to the bathroom and clean up a bit.
Sorry, no good answer for this - It does come out afterwards, however maybe you could tell him that you think its sexier when he pulls out!
why don't you have a towel handy so when you get up you can put it in between your legs so there isn't such a mess.
Have a towel handy and wear a pad afterward.
Some liquid will always come out because of the force of gravity...especially if you stand afterwards. It's nothing to be ashamed of and is quite normal. You could keep a towel handy, but you could also try going to the bathroom after sex also.
yes that's a creampie and guys usually like watching it come back out so let him watch.

Personally I think messy sex is the best sex, so I don't mind it at all
Of course it comes back out. where do you think it should go? go sit on the toilet and push... LOL, other than that it's inescapable unless you withdraw or use a condom.
Have a good one.
What goes up must come down. Have him wear a condom to trap the mess or get a towel.
Condoms are better but I don't like them and as I'm married to my life partner we don't use them. Yes, it should come out-I always shower before we go to sleep or just use a up wet handcloth, hot from the sink to clean up. One wants to feel happy and clean and warm after sex-plus its nicer to cuddle.
Maybe he doesn't have it stuck in far enough?
Just a suggestion,that used to happen to me %26 my boyfriend a while back.. %26 I was wondering the same thing. haha
you can have a towel handy or you can get up and go to the bathroom which you should do anyway. and you are left on your own, thats just the way it is. sadly I hate having sex at night because it doesn't all come out even if you do get up and clean yourself and its just icky and I don't sleep well because I feel all slimey. good luck.
Yes it does come back out. Just have a towel, washcloth, papertowel, whatever handy to wipe up afterwards. Sex is wet, its just part of it.
Unless you want to use a condom or have him withdraw, you really have no other choice. It's not unusual for it to slowly leak out or to gush when first getting up afterward. It is also NATURAL for it to come back out. It really has no other palce to go. The law of gravity kinda has the advantage, if you known what I mean. I have no idea why you are so grossed out by this, but that is your personal issue and I will not touch it. I guess that is just the way you are. Yes, having a towel ready when he gets up and off of you would help to catch it, but other than the above suggestions, I dont know what to tell you.
don't feel like an idiot i too had questions when i first was with my husband. unfortuantly i've found that you can't avoid it if no condom is used then it does get messy i would advise once you are ready to get up afterwards take a trip to the bathroom and clean up as for afterwards later that day i don't know how to completely stop it but i wish i did.
You are not an idiot. Yes it does leak out and when you stand up it will gush. My advice is to keep a towel by the bed and clean yourself up before you stand up. Some Will still come out so keep the towel handy. It's all perfectly normal.
Well when that happens with my bf and I, I just fold up a piece of toilet paper and put it on my undies...because it will come out or I will sit on the toilet for a minute or two til most of it comes out then use the folded toilet paper or perhaps you can also clean it out yourself by hopping in the shower and using your fingers. IT MAY SOUND nasty, but these are answers to your issue unless stick to the pull out method or condom
YEAH HE SHOULD HAVE A BAD BECAUSE IF IT GOES INSIDE YOU IT CAN CAUSE SERIOUS DAMAGE WHEN YOU GET PREGNANT AND CAN AFFECT YOUR PERIOD TOO!
your vagina will absorb a lot of the fluid it strenghtens or nourishes the female body in preparation for pregnancy, just keep a towel handy!
lol dont feel like an idiot..im sure alot of other people wonder the same thing as you...but yes it has to come back out because it cant go anywhere else..and yeah it grosses me out so much! but i dont think there's any way to stop it...but to make yourself feel cleaner afterwards i would just go to the bathroom and use a washcloth or take a shower..hope this was helpful hun
Use a condom than its is problem to clean up not yours.
yes i was in the same boat as you about a year ago dont feel bad...what i do is no matter what go to the bathroom after your done .its less messy but if all else fails keep a towel or something close by...
if you cant handle the liquid have him wear a condom.
this may sound gross but u can try having a towel handy and when ur done wipe and push like ur trying to pee in a hurry and wipe again this way when u stand up u wont get the gross gush! good luck.
omg don't feel like an idiot! I'm in the same boat! I found the best thing to do is to get up and go to the bathroom right away. ONE) it reduces your chances for infection but TWO) the *** comes out quicker. And yes, it just kind of drips out. I do it right away instead of waiting. Hope this helps!
I think there is no problem !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net