Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay this is kinda embaricing to say but I just started my peroid what kind of pads should I use?

Im just kinda afraid to ask my dad.
Answer:
There's nothing to be embarrassed about sweetie. At least not on here with us. I can see you feeling that way about asking your father something like this. There are so many different brands of pads to use. I don't use them anymore, but when I started my period when I was a teenager I used the brand called "Always".
This is a very good and popular band of pads to use. This brand has been around for the longest of time. Just get your father to give you about $10.00 and go to the store and purchase them yourself. Don't be embarrassed because nobody will be paying attention. Women go in the stores all the time to purchase pads and tampons. It's just part of life sweetie. Your becoming a woman.
It doesn't matter what kind you use. Just buy a brand and try it and if you like it stay with that brand. If you have friends that have periods already call and ask what they like to use.
your dad wouldn't know anyway. kotex is inexpensive and the most comfortable.
Always Ultra Max thin Regular (its in a yellow package) there are pink ones that are for teenagers.
i use those and they are very comfy.
Good Luck!
well, grats! actually you should try all so that you'll find which one is suitable for you.
I would be afraid to tell my dad to. I would have mom tell dad. Ask your mom first and my suggestion would be always.
I'm guessing that since you don't mention your mom that for what ever reason she must be out of the picture. If you don't have a close friend you can ask or a favorite teacher then go to the store (WalMart, drug, grocery - where ever you'd be most comfortable) and look at the different brands that are available. Try to find some that are specifically designed for teens as they will have a more comfortable fit for you. I know the first few times I had to go into a store and purchase my pads I 'bout died of embarrassment!LOL Now that I'm much older it doesn't bother me but you might want to go to a register with a woman to check you out. Good luck, honey.
Welcome to the most dreaded part of womanhood! I totally recommend any pad that has "wings", like Always. Believe me, these will hold better thru the day...
Hmm, well the same thing happened to me whe i first had it. Don't sweat it!

I suggest that if you're scared that you might leak in public and get a red stain in front of everyone [[i am!]], i think you should use the Always overnight Pads with wings. They're gonna be the ones with the orange wrapper. They're large enough to cover alot of the area on your panty, and they'll stay in place.

I always use them. They're really dependable and great!

Or you can always use the heavy pads [[green wrapper]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net