Saturday, October 31, 2009

On average, how many times per sexual relationship does a girl has orgasm?

I know it may vary big time, but do the girls expect to have ,for example, one orgasm per 3 sexual relationship, or more or less?
Answer:
It can take a few times together for two people to get used to one another's preferences in bed, but after that it should be likely each time, provided there is open communication between the two partners and both are interested in the other's pleasure.
It actually took me a long time of having sex to realize that I was the one responsible for having an orgasm, if I wanted one. A girl can diddle herself during sex or ride a guy at the angle/speed she wants, so it's not entirely up to the guy to GIVE her one. Women need to be more proactive if that's what they want. that said, I don't necessarily have to have an orgasm every time I have sex, it can be satisfying even without orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net