Saturday, October 31, 2009

OMG! WOMEN ONLY: i feel like my entire kitchen is falling out..THESE CRAMPS ARE KILLING ME??

HELP! i need someone to hold my hand...i promise (since i can't swear) this is almost as bad as contractions...

what in the world is going on...i started cramping since day before yesterday, typically i do for the first day, but we are on day 3 and even with pain killers i haven't had a break...non stop throughout the night...i'm exhausted...i'm nauseated, i can't even eat it hurts so bad...i'm sleepy but i can't fall asleep through it...aaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

i'm not a complainer, but this is absurd...

have you ever had cramps this bad?

girls...please...say a little prayer for me...
Answer:
*holds your hand*

Sweety, just don't seem right you need to be in this pain its only Saturday. You aren't thinking of waiting until Monday to see a doctor are you. Aren't there some clinics or something someone can take you to? I hate to break it to you, but some women have pain just this bad.
Try laying on your left side for a couple hours. They tell you to do that when you are preggo it is the best way to take pressure off your female organs.
How old are you Sweety?
If you are of age to be going threw the change you may really need to see a doctor for sure. When my Grand-Mother-In-Law went threw the change, her pain was so terrible with menstruation that she was having to have a D%26C done every 3 months.
I really hope you deside to see a doctor, by Monday with no sleep and no food and exhaution they might want to put you in the hospital to get fluids. Give the ER a call, ask them if this is something you should come there for, or if they might suggest somewhere because you cant wait until Monday.

Good Luck Sweety.
Hope you feel better real soon.
Maybe you should see a doctor?
First off wow... You know what I would do cause I don't think cramps are normally supposed to get that bad. I would go to the hospital maybe there is something else going on... Maybe they can give you a stronger pain medication... Girl I feel for you.. My cousin got cramps so does my freind in there legs. it's terriable. I wish you luck but take that into considersation.
Summer Time
Get a heating pad and 4 Advils or Motrin.take the pills...lay down, put the heating pad on your tummy where your cramping.it always does the trick when my cramps are out of control. Key thing is, is to take the pain meds BEFORE it gets too out of hand, its harder to control pain when its in full swing!
This used to happen to me, too, so I definitely feel your pain. I'd be exhausted and vomit constantly. I'd have migraines and terrible, excruciating cramps.

You may possibly have Endometriosis- a condition when cells grow outside of the uterus. Endometriosis can cause all of the symptoms you have, and a visit to a doctor will let you know for sure and be able to prescribe you medication to relieve the symptoms.

Until then, try eating chocolate or bananas as those are known to lighten the intensity of cramps. A heating pad on your lower abdomen may also help.

Even if you just feel like lying in bed, excercise will help also. Keep your body moving.


Good luck.
no, i recommend you go to the doctors.
I had cramps so bad once that i could not get out of bed. so i know how you fell. I will pray for you
I've only ever had cramps that bad once, and it was the first month I was on the contraceptive pill - I thought I was actually haemorrhaging I lost so much blood and the pain was absolutely unbearable.

Is there any chance you could be miscarrying? If there's even a remote possibility that you may have been pregnant, you should go to the hospital and be checked out.

As for pain relief, what are you taking? You can take up to 800mg of ibuprofen (motrin in the USA) four times a day (but don't take it on an empty stomach), and you can take 1g of paracetamol/acetaminophen (tylenol) 4 times a day. If you (or anyone else) have anything stronger, any prescription painkillers which contain codeine or something similar, take some of them. I wouldn't normally advise taking someone else's prescription drugs, but in this situation I think it's acceptable.

Have you tried all the usual things like hot water bottles and warm baths? I really feel for you and I hope you feel better SOON. xxx
wow i never ed had cramps that bad...but i also think u should see a doctor because i don't think that's normal
yes i've had cramps this bad. in these moments it feels like dying. and i'm sorry to say nothing helps...except a big electric body massager which vibrates.

but since i'm pretty sure you don't have that. do an infusion with thym leaves and drink it hot, like tea. then just lie down and wait for it to pass.

the only thing that prevents my cramps is regular exercise. i need to go gym more than 3 times a week. seriously it works.
go to the doctor hunny

i get HORRIBLE cramps but never that bad! %26lt;333
place a hot water bag on ur tummy (but please be careful with hot water,don't burn yourself and don't fill the bag all the way up leave some empty space) always works for me.also see your doctor for better advice
Firstly, drink lots of water [ice cold or warm]. Don't have room temperature because it's most likely to make your nausea worse. Warm is probably better but you can feel ice cold inside you so that might help too.
Hot chocolate is an alternative for if you don't feel like water. Drink it slowly and with lots of marshmellows on top. Chocolate is proven to boost your mood by releasing things called endorphins into your brain, so you can have bars of chocolate - forget the calories if you feel bad.
Drink ginger ale or flat cola or 7UP - these will calm your stomach and work wonders.
Mints can help too, such as spearmint polos.
Put a hot water bottle on your stomach and keep it on, even if the cramps go away for a bit. Keep it on and keep re-filling when it starts to go cool. You need to keep it on so the cramps will go away completely.
Keep busy - go to the shops, see a friend or go for a quick walk - these are likely to take your mind of the ball. You'll soon forget about them cramps - the more you think about them, the worse they get.

After you've done all them, if they are still really bad, it's best to go to the hospital. Nobody can have period cramps that bad without a medical condition, so you need to get checked out. I hope you're okay - and I will pray for you! God bless!
I used to get HORRIBLE cramps too. I couldn't move and I'd get hot flashes, dizzy, feel like passing out, and I'd throw up all day. This all started out of nowhere too. I used to have normal periods then all of a sudden they changed I guess. But when I started taking bc pills it stopped. Anyways I think this can be normal but talk to your doctor if it happens next period
If the pain is that bad and abnormal you should see a doctor and find out if it's actually a miscarriage. :( Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net