Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok what with this..??

ok recently my mom started talking to me about bras and periods [which i already knew of] in the car on the way to bealls [a clothes store] and she says she going to buy me a bra. i was thinking she was going to buy me one at bealls but she didnt. it has been about 3 weeks since this happened and i cant see why she just wont buy me one already! and im not excited to get one, i just thought it was about time i got one.
Answer:
shes probably either forgetting about it or shes not too physched to get it right away. shes probably sad about her little girl growing up. just go up to your mom and ask like "hey mom, about my bra.."
How old r u??????????
Just remind your mom and she'll get you one :)
Just talk to her. You really should go with her so that you can try it on to make sure it fits.
She probably mentioned it to see what kind of a reaction she would get. Would you get defensive, mad, embarrassed? She knows (as all Moms do) that growing into a woman can be foreign and for a lot of girls, embarrassing. She probably doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable but also wants you to know she realizes your getting to that stage in life. I think she brought it up in an effort to make you more comfortable. I would ask her to go shopping to buy a bra. I'm sure she would be thrilled to be included in this milestone with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net