Saturday, October 31, 2009

Omg im so scarred?

ok i got my perod twice in one month and im so scared because i think im supposed to get my period again this month even when i had unprotected sex thats what make me even more scarred the bad thigs are that my periods are really irregular because i took plan b so there all messed up the month before i got my period twice in one month i took the plan b so i don't know if two months later the plan b is affecting my periods two months later help me im suppose to get this week its about the same time i got last month when i got my period twice in one month so am i suppose to get again
Answer:
Its not uncommon to get your period twice in the one month. If you are an exactly 28 day cycle then sometimes you might get your period twice in the one month because most months have 31 days, so you get it at the start of the month and near the end because 28 days have passed. Dont worry about it. I suggest you see your GP and get some reliable contraception if you are having sex because although plan b is a way to prevent pregnancy, its not a method that you want to keep using because this can really mess up your body and while your at the GP ask her about all of these problems with your period and is it something that you should be worried about.
Yes, it could effect you for several months. It was some pretty serious horomones that you took.

Dear girl, you need to learn your lesson and get on some dependable birth control. One scare in a lifetime is all you need.
I think you missed about 10 periods in that paragraph...

Seriously tho, if it doesn't come this week, get a pregnancy test and some freakin' reliable birth control.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net