Saturday, October 31, 2009

On the Pill but Worried..Please Help :(?

I just got my period Tuesday, June 19th, and it ended that following Friday. However, the past couple days, I've had a dull backache and I don't know why :( And just now I got dizzy for a second (this is not unusual for me), but I keep thinking about it and feel like I'm getting dizzier.

Is there any way this could mean pregnancy? I'm on the pill and used condoms last month, and two pregnancy tests came out negative.

Please reassure me; thanks!
Answer:
It is pretty unlikely at this point. It almost sounds more like a kidney infection or you're getting the flu.
I doubt your pregnant.If you just got your period then it would be very unlikely that you could be pregnant.If you really want some reassurance then you should go to your doc and get a blood test.
Good luck
=D
The only way you can be positive you aren't pregnant is a pregnancy test and since you have taken two, I'd say you probably aren't, but I am not a doctor. . .however, I can tell you that the more you worry, the more emotional you will get, and the more your body could react in weird ways. You might be dizzy due to the heat - are you drinking enough fluids? Pregnant women usually get a backache because of the weight of the baby, not at the moment of conception. It sounds as if you are using protection, and being very responsible about that, and I know when I was young and freaked out cause I was late, I'd call the doc (this was before you could buy tests in the drugstore), make the appointment and I'd get my period the next day. Honestly, I'm wondering if you might be reacting to some pressure about having sex - I hope you are OK with what is going on. Good luck %26 take GOOD care of yourself!
It's the pill. Was your period a normal leingth of time? I know the pill made me really sick!
I would highly doubt that you're pregnant considering how safe you've been doing things. I know it's always scary to think you're pregnant, but I think it's something else. I agree that it could be the pill itself, some girls do get really sick from all the hormones. You should definately talk to you doctor about it, they have all different types now, there's probably something better suited for you.

Did you have sex with a condom and got dizzy after that? It could also be a type of allergy to the latex or spermicide.both can make you sick. Talk to your doctor and I'm sure they'll give you great alternatives that will make you feel much better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net