Saturday, October 31, 2009

Okay, ladies! Tips for losing a "couple" *cough,cough* lbs. anyone?

Ok, I'm 13, 5'6'' and a whoppin' 178 lbs. Ya, I'm chunky. *coughcough*. seriously, though! My legs look like tree trunks and I can't wear a bikini! It's really embarassing! I'm really unfit because even if I try to run around our block with my dog, I get out of breath really quickly! Like I said, it's embarassing.

So I was wondering if anyone had tips for losing some weight because my mom said that if I chose a goal weight and lost x lbs this summer I could get my belly button peirced.

I like Yoga, and I really don't mind excersising a lot, so please, any reccommendations would be good!! Thanks a lot, and I'm like, sorta desperate here, so like, the more quickly answers come, the better!! (Not to seem snotty, or anything.) Thanks again! :D
Answer:
Ask your mom to buy you the book The Diet For Teenagers Only or see if you library has it. I bought if for my daughter when was looking at it and it tells you awesome tips and pointers etc.
Well yoga can tone you up, but to drop the fat you need to do cardio, like running, walking, swimming, jump rope, just move a lot... eat well too... the weight will eventually come offf
you should start jogging extemly slowly with and ipod turned up loudly so you cant hear your own breathing without your dog, cause he can be a distraction. Run to your destination and back without stopping and you'll loose lbs in no time
hmm well am not sure but i think u should try eating a little less and more healthy and like for a week go running like everyday at a track or something and it will help u lose weight
I've lost a lot of weight doing the following:
-cut out ALL pop
-no junk food (you can treat yourself once in a while..but try to stay away from cake, cookies, all of that kinda stuff) =)
-Drink lots of water. Atleast 8 glasses a day. Have a big glass before each meal because it will fill you up a bit.
-Keep calorie intake between 1200-1400
-Exercise..try doing stuff you enjoy with your friends..swimming is great! and just going for walks around your neighbourhood.
-Don't eat white bread..stick to whole wheat bread
-Eat lots of fruits/veggies, low-fat yogurt
-Yoga is great!! do that too. =)

When I went to mexico, I lost 15lbs in two weeks. I was swimming a few hrs each day, it burns a lot of calories and you dont really realize it because its fun! =)
And I would have yogurt/fruit for breakfast...anything for lunch..usually like a hot dog or something and then a salad or something healthy for dinner. The swimming is what really made the weight come off.
most of all, keep a postive attitude. Believe you can lose the weight..and you will.
Good luck! =)
first walking at least 2-3 miles a day with a friend or your mom or just u and your i-pod. then after a week or 2 start to jog little by little. also start to cut out soda, chips, junk food, and eat more and more fruits and veggies. good luck
Try joining Weight Watchers. A lot of it was about following their "points" system when you eat. My mom joined it and then I "borrowed" some of the stuff that she got from it and it really helped me loose weight when I was in high school. On the Weight Watchers system, you will probably loose 1-2 lbs. a week (with the exception of the first week due to water weight). I know that doesn't sound like a lot, but it's healthier to loose weight slowly like that. I'm in college now, so it's harder for me to follow their plan exactly. I learned a lot from it and it helps me when I'm deciding what I'm going to eat in the cafeteria/cook for my meals.
Hope this helps you.
Warneker
You can do it. Definitely have a diet, cut the any fats foods, try to eat 3 good meals a day and in between snacks such as fruits, protein bars, protein milk shake, drink a lot of water. Don't give up when running gets hard. If anything try to get in an aerobics class or dance class or buy a Pilate workout tape. I hope everything goes well. Have a positive and determined self esteem.
The best approach is to lose weight gradually and for good. Yoga offers a good solution to this problem. Yoga tones the body in a uniformed manner, unlike any " weight loss program" which claims to decrease your butts by this much inches and waist by this much, leading to side effects. Yoga can be practiced at any age to keep the body supple.Read experts article.

http://loseweight-experts.blogspot.com/2...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net