Saturday, October 31, 2009

One of my breasts are bigger than the other and still in da process of growing iz this normal?

serious answers only plz thnk u
Answer:
Yes dear this is normal ----it will soon catch up with the other one I promise----just part of puberty.
Good Luck!
totally normal, don't worry.
It is completely normal for one breast to be larger than the other. In fact, most women have one breast that is larger than the other. You are probably putting more focus on the breast that is larger, and so it doesn't seem like the other one is still growing, when in actuality, it probably is. I wouldn't worry about it unless it is painful, or you have some kind of bump. In that case, I would consult your doctor. If you are really worried about it, ask your doctor anyway. That is what they are there for!
hey - join my club. My left one is a full cup size bigger than my right %26 its perfectly normal although annoying trying to get a bra that fits both. I think it has something to do with the extra blood flow from the heart or something. Dont worry about it at all. I've been this way most of my life %26 breast-fed all 3 of my kids with no issues. Although, if you eel any kind of lumps or bumps that is making one bigger tha the other, you should have this accessed by your doctor
YES BUT 'DA' AND 'IZ' ISN'T!
it's normal unless you have your period. if u have your period than it should still grow till a age but the the diff sizes i wud ask a docor and a truthful one
Quite normal! I really don't think you have anything to worry about, especially since you are still growing..
Just have fun, and enjoy the summer..
:))
yes, that is perfectly normal. many women's are two different sizes. i've actually read an article saying that women whose breasts are the same size are more likely to get breast cancer, but probably can't really believe that its that way for everyone. mine are, its annoying in like bathing suits but you get used to is and end up just not caring.
It is perfectly normal, though close, humans are not symmetrical in any part of our bodies. Examine your ears, one is higher than the other, check out the length of your arms, odds are that one is slightly longer than the other. The same is true for your breasts, it is perfectly fine to have one larger than the other, and shouldn't be a cause of concern unless there are other symptoms. My mother took me for an examination because of this when I was around twelve, I found the experience to be completely uncomfortable and embarrassing because of my age, I mean, teenage girls have enough anxiety about their bodies. The only benefit I gained was the reassurance that I was okay. From this, I assure you, it is normal, but if you are still concerned you can check with a doctor as well. They will probably even out more as you age, though they may never be perfectly the same, and this is okay. Breasts are beautiful even when different, mine still are, and no man has ever complained.
Completely. No 2 breasts are exactly the same size (Unless they have had the help of a surgeon). Don't worry. I'm sure most people can't even tell.
Yep, don't worry about it. Most chicks have two breasts of different sizes. Guys think nothing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net