Sunday, October 25, 2009

OK women i need your help?

i have been on my period for going on 6 weeks straight and have not stoped. what do you think is wrong with me? please help me. has this happend to any one?
Answer:
Hey there. Not to worry you, but ... Did you recently get on any birth contraceptives? If not, then I highly suggest that you make an appointment for your OB/GYN or PCP (primary care physician). This is done in order to avoid any stress, and get the answer you need right away. Spotting, for a number of reasons might occur for that long. But actual menstruations should not.
that's not normal, go c a Dr. now
You might have cysts, fibroids, endometriosis... please go to the gynecologist. It could be something serious.
you need to see your gyno dr asap.

this is NOT normal and you are losing alot of blood.

i was having issues with my period being VERY heavy and long (but only 8-10 days) and i ended up being anemic and was hospitalized twice for blood transfusions.

it could be just irregular hormone levels but could also be fibriods or cysts on your ovaries that are causing that abnormal bleeding

regardless you need to be checked out so make that appt as soon as you can!!
I've never heard of that happening but something similiar happened to my sister. She had a regular period then stopped for a couple of days then started all over again. She went to the docters and was put on birth control to keep it even. Hope that helps!
That has happened to me when I was 16 now 38. I went to the gynecologist and she gave me a shot,(really thick substance in that needle) my period stopped. go see a doctor please!
Get yourself to a doctor quick-smart. This is not normal, and if not seen to, you could end up with an iron deficiency.
Go and see a gynecologist NOW
you should go to the doctor asap because my mom once had her period for 4 weekd and she had to go to hospital and have her self cleaned out if u know what i mean to stop the blood honestly

u could go on the pill to break down periods

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net