Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay my girlfriend?

Okay people my grilfriend is 15 and im 13 going to be 14 but still she perfect to me and she said as long as im wereing a condom she'll have sex with me (she's also takeing bc) my minds made up. I'm going to do it i want to know what leagl age to buy some condoms? (and don't say clinic because i don't know any). Please help!!!!!!
i know shes taking birth control because the doctor ordered it for her she told me and im looking for trougen also i don't care about the age damn it!!!
Answer:
As far as I know you have to be 18 if you get them from wal-mart.

*Rachel*
no age limit
there is no age to buy them. You can go to seven eleven and get them
there is no legal age
...if you can't type this paragraph without spelling mistakes...you shouldn't have sex.
okay you are going to get this from anybody. you are too young. and your girlfriend is easy and slutty to just have sex with anybody. haha based on your attitude and spelling you aren't responsible enough to have sex. sex is for adults. anyway to answer your question;

if you are 13 you can by condoms (trojan or whatever) at cvs / walmart whatever. it doesn't matter there is no legal age for them. a 10 year old could buy them lmfao.
I do not think there is an age limit to buy condoms. By posting this question - even though you said you do not want to hear it - be prepared for everyone who says you are too young. You are too young to even be thinking about this let alone doing it. Are you certain she is on the pill? Do you know how to put on a condom the correct way? Pregnancy can happen with the best birth control. Can you see yourself as a father at the age of 15?
There's no legal age to buy condoms. THey would seel them to my 10 month old son if he were to ask for them. LOL. Yes you both are wayyy to young to have sex but I also want to commend you on wanting to practice safe sex. Keep it up!
hav your gf buy them
if there is an HEB where you live go there and just grab them,they dont id you at any store they shouldnt i mean my hubby now got them when we where 13 try a walgreens.There is no legal age it just depends on how brave you are to ask for them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net