Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay for girls only, it's kind of embarrasing!?

I was going to go swimming in my gramma's pool and as soon I was going to go, I looked down and saw blood! Luckily I was the only one home at the time, I ran to my bag of clothes and then ran to the bathroom. I put on my shorts and did nothing but sit inside. Just because my period happened now I couldn't go swimming and now blood is on my white bikini bottoms! Any idea to get it out without washing untill morning, maybe to make it come out easier when I wash it. Also do I wash it on hot, cold, warm, alone or what? I never had to do this my mom did it for me and now I'm at my gramma's and I don't want her to see it. Please! Please, help.
Answer:
To get blood out of the white bikini bottoms, you can use hydrogen peroxide, bleach (if they are pure white), or Oxi Clean, all of which work great on blood. For future reference, immediately rinse a blood spot in cold water, then soak underwear or bikini bottoms, or whatever (as long as it's white) in bleach for an hour, then launder as usual. Scrubbing it with some dish detergent with bleach alternative will also get rid of the stain.

For future reference...you can wear tampons while swimming, so you don't have to pass up the pool in the summer time!
Ok, first, don't panic. Use a face cloth or a part of a towel with cold water and put some detergent directly on the stain. Scrub with the facecloth / towel. Whatever you do don't use hot water as this will set the stain. I used this method on a blood stain on a pair of light jeans and it worked. Make sure you wash it before 24 hours or the stain will set and it'll leave a mark - you don't want that. Good luck!
cold water and hydrogen peroxide
okk calm down hun, maybe you should hide your swimming bottom and you could wear shorts..... or just go to the bathroom and wash with ((cold)) water and use soap and scrub it......hope ihelped,.. dont worry, there';s much more worryful stuff out there.. your fine. good luck =]
i would put peroxide on it or use cold water to rinse them out.
if anything you should tell your grandma, because not only would she probably know a good way to wash it out, but like your mom it probably happened to her at some point in her life, and cold water is better a little detergent on some sort of brush, old toothbrush, nail brush etc, gently and slowly. but usually if not caught and washe right away it might not come out. sorry..
hi waffles, please, don't be embarrassed, it happens to all of us gals. just put the suit in the bathroom sink, or tub...of cold cold water..it will lift right out. take care! :)
What your doing is fine just wash it in the morning in cold water and yes use laughdry soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net