Saturday, October 31, 2009

Once in a while me and my boyfriend have sex without a condom for about a minute .?

then he puts a condom on and we proceed to have sex. Well that once in a while was on Saturday and after he pulled out he notice he had a pimple under the head of his penis (no its not herpes because I know what it looks like) I urinated afterwards. Can I get anything from a pimple on his penis? I urinated after so did that sterilize my vagina from getting anything. I'm scared that I might get a pimple up my vagina or something else, i'm freaky out, please help! (please no rude answers!)
Answer:
You begin intercourse unprotected and you are concerned about a pimple on his penis? If he is sure the pimple is not something more than just that, you should be fine. Also, I have never heard of "sterilizing" the vagina by urinating. Where did you get the mis-information from? Anyway, to avoid any scares, maybe you should put the condom on when you begin, not a minute or so later.
?? wow hiv, herpes, warts, and pimples oh my goodness... no a pimple i dunnow if its something bad then you sure got it...but no you wont get a pimple inside of you..you need to be more alerted about sex and diseases...
yes i believe you can get a pimple in the vaginal area caused from too much semen boiling up and forming an inflamed boil that causses stress and irritation.
well my dear friend I want to tell you a little story ok..
When I got married I was happy as all get out to be able to get laid frequently without the guilt of "sin". So as I was freely trying things out I saw a little "SKIN TAG" on my husbands penis. well 8 months later I was getting a pap smere, and found Out I had contracted cervical cancer from someone with genital warts. well needless to say the skin tag was a genetal wart and my husband had gotten it from some tramp before me and had no IDEA that it was anything but a little extra growth of skin. I can not have children ever again(thank god for my son i had just after finding out about this cancer) and now have to go to cancer cemo thereapy. I was a vergin
i did every thing right and got it. so be very careful cause sex with people who aren't totally cleared from a blood test that says they are totally free of sexually transmitted deseases is a BIG RISK YOU MAY NOT BE WILLING TO PAY
Allow me to give you some knowledge.

1. Have you ever seen where a penis lives? Yes they do occasionally get a small blemish, one is not a big deal, worry when they come in numbers.

2. If you start having sex without the condom, you mine as well finish without it. That is just as effective as "pulling out".
Most men have pre-ejaculation so you are no longer covering the pregnancy part. And if he had a STD you could get it in seconds.

3. Urinating after sex has NOTHING to do with sterilizing. Urine comes out of the urethra. Not out of the vagina. They are two totally different holes. * Urinating after sex is simply done to keep from getting a urinary tract infection caused by something being pushed into the urethra durning intercourse. Such as skin cells or lubricant or semen or hair or whatever. *

4.Your not going to get a pimple in your vagina, from your mate having a blemish. When he rubs his face on yours when your kissing do you get zits? Nooo. well then.

5. If you aren't aware that you are making these mistakes with condoms, not knowing there is more then one hole down there, or not knowing your man can get a blemish on his penis.. Perhaps you need to lock up that Chasity belt for a few more years and educate yourself.. before you are pregnant or dying of Aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net