Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ovarian cysts?

I am 49, I had my uterus only removed in 1982. Now I have pain in my lower right pelvic area and some spotting. The blood scared me. The pain I have had for over a month and the blood just started a week ago. Is this a cyst?
Answer:
When I read your question, I immediately thought cyst. Some cysts you don't notice, others can rupture and cause pain. Still others can cause pain and bleeding just by their location.

Since you have already had a partial hysterectomy, my advice is to call your doctor in the morning. The cyst could be growing and putting pressure on other organs or muscles. This is definitely not something you should sit on and wait to see if it goes away.
your health is seriouse and overian cancer is nothing to play with get it checked out if your not sure i watched my mother die from it and its not a very nice method of leaving this world
go to yr doctor
Get to the Gyno asap! That cyst could be cancerous or nothing at all. Regardless of what type it is, it needs to come out! I had a cyst removed from ovary and it was just an in and out day procedure. But go, go go!
I had an ovarian cyst rupture and there wasn't any blood. Severe pain but no blood. Get check!! NOW!!
I had the same thing.30 cysts...and they never seem to end...every year they come back...Im so sick of this..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net