Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OUCHY boob what's wrong?

My boobies hurt, maybe they're growing? I've been off my period enough to know it's not that anymore, but they've been sooore to touch for days, especially at night. I'm not pregnant. Do you think I might have some kind of allergy that would make my boobs sore? ha that would rock wouldn't it. seriously though, is it possible to have allergies that make boobs sore? I don't think they're swollen, maybe just a tad. Anyways yeah what are somethings that can cause sore boobs besides periods and pregnancies?
Answer:
why dont you try apply virgin coconut oil , see what happens
First, please stop calling them boobs. That just makes you sound so common and trashy. They are your breasts.
If you are under 18-19, then yes, they are probably growing.
(If you're having sex, I hope you are over 18.) Even being off your period doesn't mean your hormone levels couldn't still be up some and that would make them sore. No, allergies do not make your breasts sore. If it continues, then I would go see your doctor.
It could be retaining water which can happen when you eat lots of salty foods and drink a lot of caffeine. Lay off the salt and caffeine for a few days and if that doesn't help, you should probably see a doctor.

To answer you second question, Pepsi of any kind contains caffeine and ramen soups contain a lot of salt. Read the ingredients for caffeine and sodium. Chips contain a lot of salt too. Growing breasts can also cause sensitivity too which I didn't mention in the first part of my answer.
you should do a self breast check to see if you have any lumps and if you do go to the dr asap
could be growing pains, or if you're around an air conditioner,or something it could be that ( nipples are very sensitive to cold)
It's very possible your breasts are still growing - that would cause them to be a bit sore. Is the pain exactly like when you have your period? If yes, then it is most likely hormonal - when you say esp at night, I hate to tell you but that was exactly what I found when I was pregnant. If definately not that, then have you started new birth control recently, or any hormonal medications.

Another possibility is an extremely bad fitting bra. For it to be so bad it is making your breasts sore to touch, then it would have to be cutting off circulation or digging in all the way around either the underwire or the top of the bra.

The only other thing I can think about is if you have recently had your bra (only) washed in something different. If you have not washed a new bra before using it (and have been wearing it consisitently) or only this item of clothing has been washed in something you are allergic to then it is possible you are just having a skin reaction, but it only happens to affect that area because it is only your bra that has been washed in the allergen.

So, in short I suppose my answer is: wash your underwear, change the bra you are wearing, make sure you are not pregnant, and if none of these then go and see your doctor.

Good luck!
My guess is that they are probably still growing. Your chest is always a bit sore when you're growing..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net