Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Opinion on Penis Size?

ok so we had sum fun and finally got the numbers, what u ladies think of 7 inch long 2 inch wide and 5.25 inch around
Answer:
Check Out the Size Chart in the Sources Section. I looked at it and it is in the High Average Category. So it Would be Great For Most Women. Average Size is 6" so if that is the size of your Unit You are Well Endowed and Hung really well.
I think size and measurments are silly. I don't go arround measuring every guy's genitals I encounter with a ruler and don't know many girls who do.
Every heard the saying "Its not the length, its not the size, its how many times you can make it rise". And rise is the issue these days isn't it.
my opinion is size doesn't matter as long as your comfortable with your size. to me it seems guys who are more comfortable with their size perform the best guys who are worried about their size don't let loose as much and it is less enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net