Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orgasm trouble?

ok so my fiance and i have been together for a few years now. we started having sex about a year ago. we have probably had sex about 35 or 40 times. out of those times i have only had an orgasm 3 times. and the times i have had one, he pushes in really hard so his body is pressing my clit. but we try to do that and it doesnt always work. do you have any tips or reasons why this happens? or any positions that work the best to achieve a good orgasm easily? i just want to know if i am normal or not. thanks!!
Answer:
Your lucky you're not like me, i have never had an orgasm through intercourse. I've been married for 10 years and have two kids. The only way is through oral for me. Try that. It's your physiological make up that effects orgasms.

Yes, you are normal, don't worry.
try a lubricant or oral sex...
fingering works great too!
what do your orgasms feel like? they may not even be orgasms.
I got u hun, gimme 1 sec 2 post this link...

Few women can orgasm from intercourse alone(cosmo says 33%), there just arent enough nerve endings in the vagina. The reason you come when he fingers you is probably because hes curving them to hit ur g-spot, which can produce a WONDERFUL orgasm, but his penis is just making a straight shot.
Heres ur rememdy:
Before u guys have intercourse, have him stimulate you clitoris (another wonderful thing that can produce a wonderful orgasm) or g-spot, which ever gets you hotter. While you get worked up, hopefully he'll get worked up. When you feel yourself getting close to climax, have him enter you and you jus keep on that cl!t til you orgasm.
Or, have him work u up (or work urself up, or watch each other get worked up, what ever floats that boat!), then enter you and make shallow thrusts while you stimulate your clitoris (sometimes the deep thrusts take away from the stimualtion of ur clitoris). Once again, when u feel urself right at that point, tell him to beat it up (translation: go deep and hard)! Can you say SERIOUS orgasm? Happy humping!


PS Doggy style is the best for this method. U can stimulate urself easily, and he can get all up IN it from the back, lol!!
Why can't you stimulate yourself during sex to help you climax? I never thought of that until I was with my husband and it makes our sex so much more satisfying. Sometime I can climax just through penetration but sometimes I need "more". It's very normal. Don't worry.
Well, I'll bet you're normal. A lot of couples have trouble orgasming. It's actually been proven that only about a third of all women ever orgasm. If you're not opposed to it, I would suggest taking an OTC pill that stimulates sexual pleasure. If that doesn't work, you could try talking to your Gynecologist. They might have some reccomendations.

--Veronica
any position that will 'grind' your pelvises together will work to get you an orgasm. my favorite is my husband holding me against the wall in a standing position. gets me off everytime. good luck
I have the same problem... But i finnaly solved it. I used to pleasure myself while he had sex .. but that wasnt always sucsessful and took way to long, it became a hassle.. so i went to the local adult store and baught a mini vibrator.. soemthing really small not meant for insertion its just for the clitorus. IT WORKS wonders, i always can finish before him and i dont feel he has to wait on me to come.
hehehe i use to have this problem with my ex husband but the difference my ex husband didnt care and it sounds like your bf cares a lot to give you pleasure. my new husband always gives me an orgasm. this may make you blush but i have a very very small clit its smaller than a pea. seriously. and i never got off because my ex husband never paid attention and he didnt care. what worked for me is lots of for play. its actually a proven fact that it takes men 5 to 10 minutes to get arroused and women at least 15 to 20 minutes. most guys dont have the paitents they want wham bam thank you ma'am kind of a deal. thats one thing that worked was lots of fore play and we had to alternate sometimes he would be top and rub himself against me and sometimes i would be on top and rub against him. but believe me most women not all of them but most are sexually frustrated because they do not achieve sexual pleasure. believe me hunny you are not alone. i never had an orgasm in my life until i met my husband but the main difference between him and the ex is that he cared. hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net