Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ovarian cyst pain :(?

okay so i went tot he ER on saterday night till sunday morning and they said i had ovarian cysts. ive been taking vikeadin and yesterday i went to the gynocologist.
he gave me some pain killers but im still in excruciating pain.
i was wondering how long it will take for the pain to stop.
im going on the pill when i get my period but im not due to get it for another 2 weeks so the pill wont help me till then.
the gynocologist said the cyst ruptured so shouldnt the pain be going away soon?!?!?

thanxxx :)
Answer:
OMG, you poor thing. The same exact thing happened to me about 3-4 times.
It turned out for me that I had a pulled muscle in that area and I just so happen to be talking to my chiropractor about it and she took a look at it and "fixed" me on the spot. I've never gotten the pain again.
It made me so mad that I spent a couple nights in the hospital and they told me it was a ruptured ovarian cyst as well and it turned out to be a pulled muscle...I believe it was called the psoas muscle. Ask your chiropractor...Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net