Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ORTHO TRI CYCLEN LO to regular ortho tri cyclen?

Ok ive been on ortho lo for over 3 years now, and for some reason my insurance doesnt cover it anymore. They only cover ortho tri cyclen regular one. I have gained some weight in the past 3 years, like 25 lbs. My doc says it wont make much of a difference if i go to the regular ortho. I want to hear from you guys about weight gain or any other side effects i can expect if i go off the ortho lo to the regular one. thx
Answer:
GET OFF OF IT! i was on it for about a year and it made me shoot up to 180, i was like 150 before! i barely ate, so it couldn't have been from that. My advice, go to a different brand completely, thats what i did and its been a lot better. Still haven't been able to lose the weight but i think it would be a lot better for you to get off of that brand all together.

EDIT:
I am taking LOW-OGESTREL. its worked great for me. i've had no side affects, my period is better than ever. i used to have a really irregular period, thats mainly why i went on it. that and i didn't want to take my chances with all they crazy rapist out there. i used to have to use 2 over-night pads 24/7 when i had my period, horrible cramps and i had to miss school because of it. this pill has worked great for me, i know what you mean about the weight. i get hasseled all the time by my mom, she thinks shes so great because shes down to a size 16 and always comments on my stomach and me having stretch marks. i hate it! i've had some mood swings but we're pretty sure that it doesn't have anything to do with pms, that its more being affected by the problems that are going on with my head (b/c of a car accident).




god, i hate when she does that and then my dad has called me a fat ***. i also have a really skinny sister who it the total opposite of me, she is such a princess and she always finds some way to make a comment about my weight. my accident was back in July of 05'. we got hit by an F-350, we were stopped and he was doing 50. i did a sommersault into the front seat, my mom's air bag stopped me from going through the window. my head has been messed up ever since, it almost stopped me from graduating. i could only go to school for a couple hours a day and now they want me to do a sleep study b/c i don't sleep. ever need anything or wanna talk just e-mail me or get at me on my myspace.

www.myspace.com/bug62989
The same exact thing happened to me, I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo then I was put on Ortho Tri Cyclen %26 I feel like I'm gaining more weight which isn't cool especially since during the week I walk half an hour to and from class plus eat salad %26 drink Diet Dr. Pepper weekly. So I'm totally clueless...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net