Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Other ways to relieve your libido?

Other than having sex or playing with yourself is there like a meditation or Tai Chi or something like that? I was with my baby daddy for 7 years and just recently left him. But I'm starting to get sexually frusterated. I don't know how to relieve it and I don't want to go back to him for it..

Do toys really DO work?
Answer:
i am a believer that a good soft toy works great for the ladies in my life..if the real thing is not available..not a vibrator, but more of a penis shaped toy, one that is soft and has a head on it..that way you can tickle any part you want to.
there are some meditation techniques you can use

and yes toys do work


B.
Toys do work!! TRUST ME!
Yes, toys really do work :P
For first timers, I would recommend the magic bullet :)
Wedding cake will take away a females sex drive.
Get yourself some toys!.You know the kind..Oh yes they work!!!...You'll only need a man for mowing the lawn..
Well, aside from toys, I just get my bills out. That pretty much kills the desire for anything!
Toys work. That's why so many people-in relationships and single-use them. It's not the same as sex because there isn't a physical connection but it can at least get you that release which can help.

Joining a gym can also help. Just having somewhere else to put your energy and.frustration so to speak can ease the tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net