Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo expections in the first month?

Hey there, this is my first birth control at 22, not sexually active, but I was wondering since my usual period lasts about 3 or 4 days, and the pill says it will 'lighten or shorten your period', does that mean my period will be even shorter?? or about the same length, just lighter?
Also, I'm hoping this BC will help with my acne, I've tried almost everything on the market from Accutane to well, everything...and so far I'll be on the 24th pill tomorrow (1st dark green pill) and if anything my acne has gotten worse! is that just my body getting used to the hormones? or is it just it just breaking me out really bad to slowly take it away?
Thanks!!
Answer:
It generally takes 3 months for the pills to regulate in your system. For the first three you can have all different kinds of syptoms with them. If they are really bothering you I would call your doctor about them though and she/he could answer any questions. Best of luck!
Shorter periods, a little bit of weight gain, body changes (like acne, it's your body freaking out to hormones) and you may get queasy if you don't eat with it.
I've developed acne since being on this brand. I have tried many brands and it seems like I have a problem with them all! Not many options though until me %26 my husband decide what to do about having kids!
yes ur body is adjusting... give it a couple of months and you will be regulated. it does help with acne... things always get worse before they get better. ull be fine in couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net