Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Oops I forgot to take some of my birth control... uh?

So.. I didn't take it last weds, took weds and thurs pills at the same time on thursday... missed on friday, took fri and sat pills at the same time on saturday... took sunday, i might have taken monday or tuesday's late and then was back on track starting on weds have taken weds thurs and fri. Am I "safe" or should I be using condoms?? And don't be like WELL YOU SHOULD BE USING CONDOMS ANYWAY BC BLAHBLAH well you know what I have a boyfriend so it don't even matter.

Thanks :)
Answer:
YOu are safe. It takes a while for your body to adjust to no birth control and when you are taking a couple of pills at the same time it is like emergency contraceptive. I know it is very very difficult to keep track of the pills. I can see that it is a trend for you to forget them. My advice to you is get a Nuva, it is easier to deal with.
Definitely use a condom--anytime you miss a pill it's a good idea, and since you've missed quite a few, it's DEFINITELY a good idea.
I wouldn't risk it, I like to go bareback as much as the next girl but if I had messed up my bc schedule like that I would definitely be using condoms.
well yes you should be using a condom. OR yeah you know what can happen...thats not good. Unless your plannin on having a baby.
I would use a condom, why risk it, right? You missed a lot of days. I had a friend who missed just one and ended up preggers. Until you get your period again just use a condom. Have you tried the depo shot? I'm thinking about getting it because I always forget to take my pill, still researching it though.
If you skip a pill, the effectiveness of the birth control can drop to about 50%. So I'd definitely use condoms till your next period. I have a couple of nieces from this exact situation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net