Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only look if ur a girl[please no guys---please!]?

ok-im 12, when will my period come? I have been "developing" in the top half for over 2 years now, i have hair "down there" and in the pitts, every couple of days i see yello sticky stuff in my panties, my breast are getting bigger [and i wanna tell my mom i need to get bigger bras, because i wear a 32, and it is so tight a hurts like crap, but i don't know how to tell her] HELP---only answer if you are a girl or woman!NO BOYS PLEASE-oh and i asked my friend and she said about 6 week of months-but its been at lease 2 1/2 years!
Answer:
YOur hormones are definatley changing and there is no way to really tell when your period will actually come. It might be close or not. eveyone is different. The bra thing.just say to her what you did here. Wait until you are in the car alone going somewhere so that other fmaily can't hear or sneak in. Just say what you said.My bra is tight and hurts.I think I need a new one because I am growing. Growing children are no surprise to a mom. Also, your mom was a teen one day, and she had a first period. Just ask her (Once again, in the car alone is good becuase she also can't walk into the other room! AND you do not have to look at her in the eye.she will be watching the road.she might pull over then you can laugh at her... and then ask again. It is no secret. I bet she is waiting for you to talk to her and she just doesn't know how to aproach you. ANd you are right, NO BOYS! SO there!
don't freak out, you may not get your period for another year of two. Ask your mom if she could take you shopping, make it a "girls day out". When you are alone ask her for new bras and ask her when she got her period. The first time your mom got hers is a rough estimate of when to expect yours. Your mom had the very same questions as you have. We were all young girls once! Good Luck!
Well it sounds like ur gonna get it pretty soon. You should get your period 2-3 yrs after ur breasts start to grow. Just tell ur mom by going shopping and then try the braws on but tell her u need a new one they r too small
There is no reason to be embarrassed to tell your mom you need a bigger bra. It's a part of life every girl has to go through,( if you're lucky enough to need a bigger bra!) And don't be in such a hurry to get your period, cuz I promise you don't want it right now.
Have you recently taken antibiotics? If so, the stuff in your panties may be yeast. If not, and there is no odor, I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably just normal secretions.

As to the bra, just tell your mom they are too tight and is there a way to make them looser because they hurt you to wear them ? She'll get the idea, and take you to buy new ones.

My nickname may be Alex, but I am a grandmother. :)
I think ur going to start ur period thats what happen to me
You don't write like you are 12. Most 12 year olds write like they are idiots. So kudos to you if you really are the age you say you are. Anyways. Your period will come when it comes. Anywhere from age 11 to 15.
Your mom knows you are growing, she is expecting you to say something,,,
Hey mom, my bra is too tight now, can we go out and get me another bra, please?"
Having a sense of humor is a great Idea.
My daughter is 10 and she is just starting the boobs, and the hair, and she loves to laugh about getting a bra.
We talk openly about it all the time.

Be playful with your mom, say mom, check me out.. Im not sure what to do with these, and this bra is not cutting it. (make sure you say it with a smile on your face, and maybe a little laughter)

You should start your period anytime.. probably this year.
well it is hard to say when exactly sweetie but your close i can tell u that. that discharge u get is a good sign its close. talk to your mother she will understand i promise. im 16 and i still dont talk that well with my mom but its that kinda thing ur mom will really get trust me she can help u.....but if ud like to talk to me add me on yahoo messenger or email me

teenwitch09@yahoo.com
First of all, it's really sad that you feel you can't tell your mom you need a bigger bra. Do you have any money of your own that you could just go buy one? Are you embarrassed to tell your mom? Do you think she'll get mad? laugh at you? why can't you tell her.

I'm sure you'll start your periods soon. It sounds like all the right things are happening to your body. I wouldn't worry until you're 14 or so!! If you get too concerned maybe you should go to the dr. But that would probably involve talking to your mom about it.

Maybe you should sit down with your mom and seriously talk to her about your worries, your feelings. She might surprise you and be very understanding!
Good luck.
I had that same thing happen to me.
You gonna get it pretty soon.
I did the worst thing and never told my mom about my period until 3 days later, she blew up at me @_@
So when you get it tell your mom right away.
For your bras...
Just build up courage. Just say "Mom I REALLY need bigger bras!" I told my mom that she ended up getting me REALLY cute ones!
The yellow sticky stuff on your underwear is probably just a normal discharge most women get. The amount and thickness of the discharge varies dependent upon where you are in your cycle. In fact the discharge will become clear and stretchy during the time of the month where you can get pregnant. As for the bras --- just tell your mom the old ones are tight and you need new ones. I know it may be embarrassing but she will understand. She was your age once too.
Don't worry at all you are in the process... be patient i got my period when i was going to the 4th grade.. i wish i didn't have one because it can hurt like crap%26lt; not to scare you%26gt; everyone experiences something different.. tell your mom about all of your problems, she is the best person to help you.. i was scared to tell my mom also.. but i finally did.. and she helped out more than you can imagine...she taught me all there was too know and i'm grateful for that.. tell your mom and you will be glad.. trust her... i'm sure she trusts you to tell her when something is bothering you...by the way, my friend didn't get her period until she was 17... %26lt; we're all grown now

good luck sweetheart...
aah, im going through the same exact stuff hun. the boobs, the hair, AND the yellow sticky stuff. but im 14.. and it still hasnt come. and ive been wait since i was 11. stilll, not a drop. =) but im being patient... just tell your mom next time youre at target or walmart or the mall that you need a new bra!! so what if everyone around you heres.. chances are you probably never have to see them again. =) so just tell your mom you need a new bra and possibly so pads "just in case". as long as youre prepared youll be jsut fine. =)
WELL YOUR MOM SHOULD HAVE ALREADY TOLD U BOUT YOU PERIOD. OR U SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST HEARD BOUT IT IN 5TH GRADE B-CUZ I DID. WELL JUST TELL YOU MOM THAT UR STARTIN TO DEVELOP. IM PRETTY SURE SHE WILL UNDERSTAND. AND SHE PROBABLY TALK TO YOU ABOUT IT. AND BOUT YOU MENTRUAL CYCLE WELL IF ALL THIS STUFF HAS BEEN GOIN ON FOR 2 1/2 YRS. THEN IT WILL COME SOON. NOT TRYIN TO SCARY YOU BUT IT WILL. MAYBE LIK WEN UR 13. CUZ I REALLY COULDN'T TELL YOU EXACTLY WAT TIME AND DATE IT WILL START. SO JUST LOOK OUT FOR THA SYMPTOMS. U WILL GET CRAPS IN UR STOMACH. BLOTTING. THATS REALLY ALL I COULD TELL YOU IF U NEED MORE STUFF JUST WRITE BAKK.
since there is yellow stuff, you'll probably get it soon. my bra hurts more, i'm a 36 bb and it sucks. also, if your getting cramps then it prob. 3 -7 days. if u get moody then that is a f]definate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net