Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only three days?

Ok, I am 22 years old. I have a 28 day cycle every month. I usually start in the afternoon or evening on Thursday. I typically get horrible cramps, throw up, and feel slight cramps for about a day then for 5 days i bleed then stop until the next month. I know not being on birth control you can't really control the days of your cycle. Well this month I started a day early(not a big deal) I got sick all day long (not just once like usual) and I only was on my period for about 2 1/2 - 3 days. it was lighter than usual. Do you think this is a sign of pregnancy? I don't want to waste money or time worrying if it isn't a big deal. My fiance and I are in a monagomous relationship and we always have unprotected sex. We have both been tested. We are both open to the idea of having children now. I am not wishing this or secretly obsessing I would like a general opinion. Please don't be rude or stupid. I know what I am getting myself into.
Answer:
When I first started with the birth control pills, I had a really short period. It happens sometimes. Since you are sexually active, you should get a pregnancy test. Some Ob/Gyn's prefer to run the blood test periodically, just in case. My doctor did that, to be sure. So, get the test, even if you want to have a child soon. That way you and your partner can prepare. Good luck!
It wouldn't hurt to take a pregnancy test.
It is very possible for you to be pregnant. This happened to me my first 2 pregnancies. I would certainly take a preg test, just to be sure.
it is a possiblity you could be pregnant, you should get an early pregnancy test and/or talk to your doctor about
It sounds as though you are just having a lighter periord than normal, but pregnancy tests aren't that expensive, so if it's like this next month go ahead and try one :)
Sometimes my periods are short and lighter too. But just to put your mind to rest, get an early pregnancy test or see your Doc.

Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net