Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ovarian Csyt surgery need advice.?

I recently had a cat scan done that revealed I had a complex mass about 20.0 x16.0 x 13.0 cm. My doctor says I need surgery to get it removed. Are there any other options other surgery? Like draining the cyst? If anyone has gone through this surgery pls tell me what to expect from surgery. I'm afraid of being put under anesthesia. Would love to talk someone whos been through this in the past.
Answer:
I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I had some cysts that grew in size. The surgery really wasn't that bad. In fact, I had it done on June 22 and I'm back to mostly normal activities.

They went in laprascopically (through the belly button) and got rid of the masses. I was laid up for 2 days (hurt to move), but then it got better.

I had general anesthesia for the surgery. Nothing to it. Acutally, it helps reduce the pain. You'll be sleeping for the rest of the day of the surgery, ridding any pain.

Don't worry, you'll do fine!
HAD IT DONE,MANY YEARS AGO REMOVED MY CYST,1TUBE,1 OVARY,AND MY APPENDIX..THAT'S HOW MUCH DAMAGE IT DID TO ME. GET IT DONE,IT SCARY,AND PAINFUL BUT IN THE LONG RUN I FELT MUCH BETTER AFTER.GOOD LUCK YOU'LL DO JUST FINE...
dont worry i got the same operation. it will hurt for a couple of days. got mine done at age of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net