Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Only women who have breast implants answer, plz?

are you happy with them, do they look and feel natural ? I want to get an augmentation, and would love to hear some tips from you. Thanks loves
Answer:
Breast implant surgery is very safe nowadays. My cousin got her breast reduction, tummy tuck and facelift surgery in India by the company called Tour2india4health Consultants .The Price for the surgery she paid in India was very less. She paid 30% of the cost she was quoted in America.

Tour2india4health Consultants is very famous in India. They arrange cosmetic and plastic surgery for foreigners in India. I read a lot about them in the Newspapers and about their patient stories. They arrange financing for USA, Canadian, UK and other international patients who plan to have surgery abroad for low price, as the breast reduction, tummy tuck, facelift and other cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance. They also have photos pasted of their International patients. You can checkout their website. There are huge cost savings. As a doctor I personally believe that surgery can be easily handled in India, as the quality of healthcare available In India is simply best in the world. The surgeons are USA/UK trained and facilities are 5 star.

http://www.tour2india4health.com...
Hope this helps.
i dont have breast implants, but my mom does. when she first got them she was in ALOT of pain. she litteraly layed on the couch for a week and a half. when she had to take a shower, me and my older sister had to help her in the bath tub and clean her. so if you do go through with it, then make sure you have someone to tend to you for a while. anything else that you really need to hear, just go to a plastic surgeon and he/she will tell you pretty much ANYTHING you need and want to know.
I had breast augmentation 10 years ago, going from a B-cup to a full C/small D. I would have to say that overall I've been very happy with my decision. Yes, it is quite painful for a while after surgery, especially if you choose to have the implants placed under the muscle. I decided to have the procedure done through a tiny (not quite 2cm) incision under each breast (which isn't noticeable at all anymore), on top of the muscle but under my real breast tissue. Immediately after the procedure, I was worried because they looked like torpedos (I was pretty freaked out), but my surgeon told me to calm down, that this was completely normal and that over the next year my breasts would "relax" into their natural position. Just like he said, they did. Even when you squeeze them, they feel completely natural because the actual implant is under my real breast tissue. As far as choosing a surgeon, do your homework and remember - you get what you pay for! Look at some before/after examples of their work, then decide. As far as having problems - I've been lucky and haven't had any. But, I know a lot of women who have so always keep that in mind. Problems with encapsulation and scar tissue is the most common complication. Take the time to research, choose wisely, and I'm sure you'll have a positive experience.
Good Luck
I'm a 23 year old female, I started as a 34A..or smaller..and I stumbled upon bravabreasts.com, I emailed the girl and actually got her to lower her original asking price, so that was great! I wore the system for 6 months, almost everyday for maybe 30-45 minutes each time. I ended up gaining an entire cup size, which for me, was seriously an answer to my prayers! I've ALWAYS wanted a bigger chest, and I finally got it. I'm satisfied! I guess I wouldnt mind going slightly bigger, but I'm a small girl, so it might look odd. Anyways, I really think anyone should give it a go...it's cheaper than the real Brava and better and safer than surgery! And now, since I got such good results, I'm a seller of these machines as well...hence the name. :o) You should give it a try before you risk your life with surgery or creams, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net