Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Orgasm problem?

Anyone know how I can help myself get a vaginal orgasm while having sex with my husband? I get it by the clitoris but want it vaginally. I used to get it alot and now I just can't seem to get it.
Answer:
Try these exercises if you don't already.... could be that the old muscles down there need toning up a little bit
http://www.geocities.com/hotsprings/spa/...
sounds like he is not pleasuring you as much as he was try something new
You are just trying to hard. Begin by just relaxing and let nature take its course.
.
I dno't know, I have the same problem since the birth of our daughter 3 1/2 years ago. If you find out let me know.
Tell him to get into your G-spot. This spot usually will lead to orgasm besides foreplay beforehand.
The positions that help most towards orgasm is doggy-style. More refence for you at this link,
http://mama71.orgasmo.hop.clickbank.net/...
ummm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net