Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ouch! Cramps! Help?

My stupid period cramps have returned in full force.
Anything that I can do to at least feel decent again?
Answer:
Well let's see, Take an Excedrin or and Ibuprofen first, Hot tea, Hot broth, Heating pad on your tummy. Walking around the house, deep knee bends always helped me. Just give yourself a day off until the worst is over. It always ends.

Just consider this the fact that you are female and part of the fact that you can make babies. Of course the elimination of this menstrual pain means you can be pregnant. So consider it a badge of being female.

Doctors cannot stop all pain. Trust me 25 years of very difficult periods, they just cannot. Nurture yourself, and feel better.
i'm not sure it it helps for period cramp...but...try to eat more bananas... some stuff contain in banana can help prevent the production of a certain liquids in our body that will cause cramp...
I would recommend trying a heating pad or a hot water bottle if you have one, and another thing that I found helpful was to increase the level of iron at that time by eating things like spinach, raisins, and peanut butter (if not allergic to peanuts of course). I found that the iron increase helped ease some of the menstrual flow.

If the cramping is so severe that you can't function then I would recommend seeing your dr for further evaluation to see what they think is going on to cause this pain to be so severe.
I usually use the herbal bags that you can put in the microwave and drink some (hot) tea. If that doesnt work or I will be busy that day then I just use a Motrin or some pain killer.
Get Some heating pads from the Pharmacy. they work wonders, ( I know i have very bad cramps to the point of fainting sometimes).. and some midol or Tylenol. Leave it on you Ovary area and relax.. it does help. Believe me...

Get Better...

Bcn_mimosa from Barcelona, Spain
heatingpads hotwater in a water bottle try advill
i'd suggest you dont encourage continuous use of pain killers coz they prove harmful to the uterus in time.try soakin few grams of asofoetida in water for 1-2 hours then drink that water n swallow the asofoetida with water(coz it wil b bitter).but i bet they help a lot. hav had experience myself. good luk!
midol and a nap
When I get my period I tend to get cramps whether I am exercising or laying on the couch to get rid of them I take one tablet of Motrin. However when you try it look at the back to find out how many tablets to take. Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Okay © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net